CureZone   Log On   Join
Heat

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,332
Published: 14 years ago

Heat

My husband is an electrician, and last year he had what I assume was a heat stroke. He passed out walking across the lawn, and then was very weak and feverish with vomiting for several days.

Since then, he has had an extreme intolerance to heat. If the temperature is set on 60 degrees, he's sweating and very irritable. He says this is from his heat stroke, or whatever he had-he says his body just cannot tolerate heat of any kind anymore. We have to sleep in different rooms of the house now, because he keeps it so very cold in there, and I am cold natured myself!

So yesterday, he was working in an attic. Heat index outside was 106 degrees, so the attic was MUCH hotter than that! He got very dizzy, clammy, and weak, and threw up several times. Today he is still throwing up occasionally and is unable to work.

Is there anything he can do or take (supplements, vitamins, herbs, etc.) to get his body back to normal? Avoiding hot weather is not going to work, as it is his job unfortunantly. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)