Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 451
Published: 14 years ago

Cognitive impairment

I talked to a lady the other day who said her husband, who has had Type 1 diabetes for 44 years, has cognitive impairment from his diabetes. She didn't mention any other details, but it got me wondering. I have Type 1 diabetes myself, for 31 years, and have always had problems learning, retaining information, memory, etc. In other words, some pretty bad cognitive impairment! My IQ is very low, and I was told that I was 3 points away from being mentally retarded! I really don't believe this though-I'm far from stupid, it just seems like I have cotton over my brain sometimes (not all the time!) and I'm always slow in learning things and feel like things just "doesn't sink in" like they do with other people. Could this be from cognitive impairment from my diabetes? I remember that my mother, who was also diabetic, had the same problems-only with her, she just refused to even try to learn things! I'm just the opposite myself-I try and try, and always have problems learning! It's incredibly frustrating! I'm assuming that the impairment is from having a lot of extreme low glucose levels-not enough sugar to the brain, so to speak! Mine has been as low as 11!! Normal readings are 70-120 btw. So is there anything I can do to reverse this? I really want to be considered a "smart person", rather than always being known as the DUNCE everytime I try to do something new! I already take Ginko Biloba, DHA, and large doses of Omega 3's.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)