CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: garlic slows brain function

Views: 3,922
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 951,873

Re: garlic slows brain function

Thanks for your reply Doc Sutter! Everyone on the parasite support forum said that you do a parasite cleanse for 2 weeks and then you have to wait for 3 months to do the next one, or you will develop parasites that are resistant to the Wormwood, Black Walnut, and Cloves, etc. I did a two week parasite cleanse and finished it a couple of days ago. I've been doing Bentonite/Psyllium for about 4 months or so now, and I expelled a good sized roundworm-that's how I found out I had the parasites, so that's when I bought another parasite cleanser (did not know about this site at the time, so I didn't know about Barefoot's DeWormer, or HumaWorm, or I would have used one of those!). So anyway, I finished my 2 week parasite cleanse a couple of days ago and still feel very crappy. NO energy whatsover. None. Itchy ears, nose, and anus, but not as bad as when I was actually doing the cleanse! Constipation. Lots of gas-lots! Embarrassing! Gurglings in stomach, like something big is moving around. No appetite-slight nauseas feeling at times, especially in morning when I wake up. Strange burning type pain in right side. Had a colonoscopy done a couple of weeks ago-everything was completely normal, other than he said I was VERY constipated. I go two times a day, but it's never a lot, and I still feel slightly constipated. So you think it would be Ok to do a parasite cleanse again? How long are you supposed to wait, in between cleanses? I'm so confused now! I don't want resistant parasites-ewwww!! lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.529 sec, (1)