CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DeWormer

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Views: 1,579
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 953,950

Re: DeWormer

I apologize for any disrespect, but my question as to a direct link to ordering your products, and if you had a pet wormer was STILL unanswered. Also, I have learning problems, so it's not a matter of not WANTING to sit for hours reading your entire site-it's a matter of not being able to concentrate long enough to do that. And honestly, I am really not too interested in reading everything-I'm suffering with parasites, and want to get rid of my them NOW. Me reading your website is not going to get rid of my parasites-QUICKLY ordering something will though! lol I've noticed in other posts that you come across with a bit of an attitude sometimes towards people here who are new, who do not know as much as you do. At one time you did not know anything about parasites either, and I hope that someone was kind to you at this time, and not condensating! I understand that you want people to read your entire site, in the hopes that they will buy more of your products, or that they will have to read THROUGH a ton of other productus, just to get to the one they want to buy quickly, to get rid of their problems. I did read a lot of your site, in the hopes of finding a price list-but not everyone wants to know the entire HISTORY of parasites, or see photos of them-they know they have them and just want to quickly be rid of them. I feel like I may be scarred for life, just for looking at the photos you REQUESTED that we look at. I know I will never eat spaghetti again! haha Yes, I'm serious-I threw out several boxes of noodles in my kitchen! I've never in my life seen advertising done like this-I believe it probably puts off a lot of people who have BUSY lives, who do not have the TIME in their day to read long drawn out webisites, trying to find one product, or more information on it. I still did not see a price on your wormer either-just the fact that you didn't believe people should have to pay $200 to get rid of their parasites-if that was even your site-I've visited several sites, to find the cleanse that is right for ME, based on the ingredients and the protocol involved. But the a price was not listed, as far as I could see- and I did not have the time to go through the entire "school" or whatever, just to buy some wormer. Although I did read quite a bit of it. It's certainly not my place to tell you how to have your products, but it would only make sense to have a simple "ORDER HERE" link at the top of the page, for the people who may have already read the long drawn out site, and who only want to order the products again, and did not remember where exactly it was located on your site. It just seems that you are more interested in converting people to your way of thinking, than to actually sell your products. I have one day off a week, and in that time, I have to do all my errands, clean my house, etc. etc. and try to rest, as I have NUMEROUS serious health issues, that I was just looking for a little help with, without having to go to SCHOOL to do this. I'm just really not able! I just wanted to order something quickly that had good reviews, so I could enjoy the rest of my day off work. Maybe later I will have the time to read through your site, and yes, I have read a lot of it, but in the meantime, I want to rid my entire family of parasites, and since I could not find any way to do this on your site, then I will order from someone else. Thank you for taking the time to reply, and I hope you did not take anything I said in a very bad way-it was not meant to be-but you seemed to make a quick judgement about me, implying that I was too lazy to read, without knowing of MY health problems. Either way, have a wonderful day, and I wish you all the best with your "school".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)