CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: crawly feelings driving him crazy

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,600
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 955,805

Re: crawly feelings driving him crazy

Yes, that's my husband's theory about parasitse too. He has no problem with keeping his! I'm sure they have SOME benefits, but to someone who has suffered with itching, rashes, severe constipation, and horrible female problems and severe moodswings...and then seeing photos of horrible squiggly worms that are the cause of it all...well, I just want mine OUT. A friend of mine who has suffered from Bipolar disorder has gotten RID of it by doing a few parasite cleanses! I've never seen such a personality change for the better! She used to pick fights with everyone she talked to-and now all she does is smile and act friendly! I cannot eat spagetti after seeing the roundworm that came out on my toilet paper! Ewwww!! Anyway, I'm hoping that once I do a few cleanses and then do a good liver cleanse, I'll feel better about the situation. Hopefully. lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)