CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury amalgam test, this is amazing y'all

MH 108 Views: 1,297
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 957,595

Re: Mercury amalgam test, this is amazing y'all

What made be pull all my teethe:

When I read in the clark book how the metals make electricity and can be tested, I picked up my tester and all my teeth were HOT, I then asked an electrical genious at work about what I did and he showed me how our brain operates on nano amps and how my teeth were over powering my brain. That day I cut the 50 pages of dental from the book and sent to by retired dentist (who is a multimillionair) and he called me and said all of my teeth were as the books say, KILLING ME and he suggested I have them all pulled as the Books suggest as well. I checked other dental experts and they all agreed, if you want to LIVE WELL, the poisons must be stopped.

Sadly all these plastics people replace their mercury with, all have their problems and deadly bacteria live between the plastics and the tooth as well, even though the dentist uses deadly solvents/sterilization etc.. all of which also leaches into the tissues, etc................................

Dental does as Clark says, puts people in the box. 99% will not pull the bad teeth and choose to die instead. Their choice!

Tooth Decay is just payment for our diet sins. God rewards us on earth for our sins and every church will disagree, because to do so they would have to rethink who this pope designed god really is and to admit who he is and what his design is, would make the church seem like an evil place to go.

If God was to forgive a person (and it would be the first time)upon being forgiven their teeth would be restored and their eyes so bright that they could see the moons around distant planets, etc., etc...and naturally if people were forgiven of their sins, this earth would have billions of more people on it because the forgiven person would not age nor die.

The bad tooth is warning to all, that person ate worng foods! The natural predators would smell their bacterias and hunt them down as easy prey! BUT, as we all know, man created the knife/gun/nitro/atom-hydrogen bombs/germ warfare and today is a result of centuries of sins.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)