CureZone   Log On   Join
Ovarian cancer symptoms

heater5000 Views: 15,758
Published: 15 years ago

Ovarian cancer symptoms

Ovarian Cancer Whispers - so listen... Watch for Pelvi c or abdominal pain or discomfort; vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, n a usea, and indigestion; frequency and / or urgency of urination in the absence of an infection; unexplained weight gain or weight loss; pelvic and / or abdominal swelling, bloating and / or feeling of fullness; ongoing unusual fatigue; or unexplained changes in bowel habits. If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, ask your doctor for a combination pelvic / rectal exam, CA-125 blood test, and transvaginal ultrasound. A Pap Test WILL NOT detect ovarian cancer .
Please keep her going.

Just wanted to pass this along. I was sent this from a friend via e-mail. I wanted to share that I read a post on another site of a woman who believes Mirena helped her develop ovarian cancer. She had Mirena in for three months and after removal was diagnosed with full blown ovarian cancer. She is suspicious because she is young and has never had any issues like this before. Not sure if there is a link but wanted to pass this along anyway. It is important to know that a pap cannot detect this. I never knew that. Take care all!:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)