CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ovarian cancer symptoms

heater5000 Views: 14,681
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 958,767

Re: Ovarian cancer symptoms

Hi friend! You raise some very good questions? I don't know about ovulating less as a cancer preventer but it is worth looking into. I personally think the hormone in Mirena is what raises the risk for some. Hormones that are added to the body are not natural. The fact that they can cause huge cysts to grow, give some of us debilitating side effects, and alter our systems so quickly(some over time) makes me suspicious. So I guess I am unsure about the ovulation part but I have to tell you I have never been so excited to get a period in all my life!:) My doc said that they can feel cysts when they do a thorough pelvic exam, however you are right to say they may not be able to feel everything. The only way to rule out Ovarian cancer is to get the special blood test done to check the count. A normal count is under 50. The woman I referred to in my previous post had a number of 1400. The other way to rule it out is with the trans-vaginal ultrasound. I hope now that you have had the Mirena removed that you start to feel better! Hopefully all the side effects get better immediately for you! Take care friend and keep posting to let us know how you are doing!:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)