CureZone   Log On   Join
Not arthritis?

Views: 2,471
Published: 14 years ago

Not arthritis?

For the last 2 months, I've had "nodules" on several of my knuckles that are red and swollen. Naturally I'm thinking "arthritis." Also, for about 5 years, I've had a headache type pressure on my right temple...heavy aching in my neck, right shoulder, pelvic area, and knee. It's every single day. Some days are worse than others. Weather, stress, and some foods make it much worse. I've already been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome several years ago. Had a positive ANA a couple of years ago, but more recent ones have been normal. Labs for all types of arthritis and Lupus came back normal. Had a Shirmer's test (sp?) and that came back VERY abnormal,(Extreme dry eyes-can no longer wear contacts) and the doctor asked me what kind of autoimmune disease I had. I'm in pain EVERY day. :( And the fatigue and brain fog is horrible! Since I've developed these swollen nodules on my knuckles over the last couple of months, I went to another rheumatologist, who did x-rays on my hands, chest, pelvis, knees, etc. Got the Xray tests back today....I figured for sure it would show that I had some type of arthritis,and I would finally know what autoimmune disease I had. All x-rays were normal!!! Labs are not in yet, but since the ones in the past have all shown up normal, I'm assuming these will be normal too. So what could be wrong with me? What disease causes extreme fatigue, constant aching muscles and joints, and nodules on knuckles, other than arthritis or lupus? I'm really running out of ideas here! lol HELP!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.707 sec, (1)