CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AHG, did all that correct when you got them out? TX n/m

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
AHarleyGyrl Views: 2,332
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,715

Re: AHG, did all that correct when you got them out? TX n/m

yeah, I don't have all those aches and pains anymore.  I had only two more MS exacerbations and two more mitral valve prolapse episodes and that is all.  I had depression and some other problems a few years later, but that was caused from PTLS, nothing to do wit the mercury.

EXCERPT:

I had my dental work done the following week and immediately after I noticed miraculous changes. I could eat whatever I wanted in any amount I wanted. I took full advantage. My Aunt, whom I was staying with, lived near a mall filled with fast food restaurants. I was eating double quarter pounder cheeseburgers, hitting the candy shop every day, just going on a food fest. For the first time in my life, it seemed, I could sleep when I was tired and sleep the whole night. I had so much energy that within a week I was walking five to ten miles a day, three to four times a week. I ate continuously, but dropped twenty pounds in one month. One day, I looked at my arm and saw a muscle I had never seen before. Apparently, the heavy metals caused such bloating that no matter how much I tried to build muscle, I was never able to see it. It was shocking and I flexed it often, in amazement. After a month, one morning I suddenly noticed the sun shining through the curtains and I began singing a song on the radio. At that moment, I realized my depression had lifted. I started to feel like what I imagined normal people without mercury felt like. Other symptoms left me as well. I no longer hurt all over, could sit, lay down, run, nothing bothered me, no more pains. I continued to improve. I did follow an oral chelation program for four months, which I feel is vital to recovery. The Multiple Sclerosis exacerbations stopped. The Mitral Valve Prolapse episodes stopped. I had energy that I never experienced in my entire life. All my health issues I had been enduring since age 4 seemed to vanish virtually overnight.

http://curezone.com/m/profile.asp?un=AHarleyGyrl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (2)