Yes-I have a LOT of mercury fillings, and several root canals and crowns. I really want to get them removed, and have been attempting to save up for this.
So, you're saying that this pain could very well be caused by mercury toxicity?
I do test my ph levels every once in awhile,when I'm really hurting-it's always acidic! I then drink some purified water, and my ph levels go back up to 7.5! But then they drop back down soon. Can't afford to drink that water all day, every day though! lol
Are you saying that your symptoms disappeared after you had your mercury fillings removed? Can you have root canals and crowns removed as well?
I so want to be healthy!