CureZone   Log On   Join
parasite possibility?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

zalemander Views: 2,962
Published: 14 years ago

parasite possibility?

Okay, so I have been having all sorts of abdominal / other symptoms for roughly 4 years. Here's a short list of them:

- colitis
Seems like only the colon is affected and doctors can't decide if I have ulcerative colitis or crohns disease.

- very underweight
I'm male, 26 years old, 5'9" and only about 115-120 lbs. (52-53kg). Have been underweight my entire life. No matter what I do, I can't gain weight.

- Acne
Bad acne for as long as I can remember. I also have a few cystic acne pouches that act up every now and then and never seem to completely disappear.

- Extreme gas
For about the past 3-4 years. Colon is nearly constantly moving / squishy, making noise.

- Inconsistent bowel movements
Sometimes loose, sometimes solid, sometimes floating, sometimes sinking, changing color (I've seen red, very dark brown, greenish, yellow / pale...) sometimes horribly smelling, and sometimes completely undigested parts will pass right through.

- Elevated billirubin
Though they say it's gilbert's syndrome for lack of any other explanation.

- Recurrent ear problems
I'll experience extra sensitivity one night and wake up the next night with a semi-clogged / full ear that will last for 3-5 days on average.

- On and off athlete's foot
Nothing serious and tends to get better when I use a topical cream.

- Coating on tongue
It's not thick nor white like a yeast infection...at least I don't think. But it's by no means pink - or even red. It's definitely a whitish coating with some areas more white than others. I thought it was due to antibiotics, but after it didn't go away when I discontinued them, I began to think otherwise...

- Mental issues
Brain fog at times, slight lack of concentration, depressed at times, etc.

- Past history of long-term antibiotics
Including: tetracyclin, monodox, amoxcillin / amoxacyclin, ciprofloaxin, flagyl. All for either acne in the past or the colitis in the recent past.

- Frequent muscle twitches / fascillations
I've had eye twitches last for weeks, and have almost constant random (though minor) body / muscle twitches.

- Increased eye discharge
Itchy and pinkish / irritated eyes. Especially at night and in the early morning. Eyes feel 'heavy' and have a hard time moving / focusing.

- Very limited response to enzyme therapy / probiotics
I have experimented with probiotics from time to time and had no real relief. Also have been undergoing enzyme therapy for a while with littl to no real results.

- Lack of energy
Most days I have a general feeling of unwell with lack of energy.

...phew! I think that covers most. So, I know parasite symptoms are very wide-range, but I'm just wondering what your opinion is. Does it sound like a possible parasite? I had a stool culture which came up negative about a year and a half ago. Though I also noticed I got worse after visiting bali about 3 years ago (known to have very dirty drinking water). Or...does it sound more like a food intolerance?

Thanks,
Zalemander

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (2)