CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: parasite possibility?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
zalemander Views: 2,652
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,328

Re: parasite possibility?

Hi anemiarulesme,

Thanks so much for the long and detailed response. I took your advice and posted on the askcurezone.com and parasite support boards. Hopefully I can make some progress...

All the major symptoms of concern are listed in the original post for the most part. Like I said, I'm just really tired of having to deal with these symptoms everyday for the past four years or so and really not making all that much progress...tired of feeling sick and tired you could say! haha...

Yeah, I have been experimenting with my diet. I've done some simple, short elimination diets to see if I can pinpoint certain foods. I know that I can't drink cow's milk, anything soy based doesn't sit well, garlic causes all sorts of terribly smelling gas, and anything heavily fried causes problems as well it seems. But I cannot seem get to a consistently comfortable-feeling level of wellness. For some reason, my body always maintains this 'blah' state. I used to be able to eat anything - and not suffer any consequences...though I guess this may be the huge consequence I'm paying for all that now huh? As of now, my diet is severely limited to basic non-fried meats, salads, eggs, and that's about it really. I drink vegetable juice from time to time (especially cabbage juice when my guts seem to be bleeding), but that's it really. A lady I'm working with is currently seeing if eliminating all grains makes any difference. I can't say I've noticed anything in the past week or two though...

From your experience with Humaworm, have you experienced any major side effects? I mean, I know it's all natural herbal ingredients, but I work full time and am also doing graduate school part time and can't really afford to be drastically comprimised (like stuck on the toilet all day, or with terribly foul smelling gas, etc). I mean, the symptoms are bad enough as it is and my gut is very sensitive, but I'm still able to function to an extent. I guess I'm just worried the humaworm, once started, would push me over the non-functional border and I'd have to discontinue after I start the program (thus breaking up the 30-day program)...On the other hand, maybe the sooner I start, the sooner I'd feel better...ahh...tough decisions!

Anyway, thanks again,
-Zalemander

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.671 sec, (2)