Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
zalemander Views: 2,540
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,925

Re: parasite possibility?

Thanks Agathos1,

I'm beginning to consider humaworm more and more. I'm just, like I said before, a bit worried how much it'll put me out of comission when I'm well into (or not so well into) the program.

I think the Nystagmus you mentioned, though, is not exactly what I was trying to describe. What I experience is basically an eyelid twitch (not the eye itself) that goes on and off for very prolonged periods of time. It really hasn't happened really as of late, but the regular, random muscle twitching seems to have increased.

Another thing, I've had 3 colonoscopies and the only thting they've ever shown was
mild, patchy colitis. I'm assuming colonoscopies wouldn't really be able to pick up parasites, correct? I mean, I guess if the parasite itself was large enough to be seen it would, but otherwise they would go undetected even if, say, biopsies were taken, right? If that's the case, at least I might be able to rest assured I don't have any of those foot-long things crawling in my large intestine...

Thanks again,
zalemander

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.047 sec, (1)