CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lots of symptoms, no relief...confused.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
earthmage Views: 2,975
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,772

Re: Lots of symptoms, no relief...confused.

Had similar symptoms. They diagnosed me with Candidasis -- but to back shroom up here --- it turned out to be Lyme. I went on the standard Candida diet, and had some improvement -- until I went off it, and then started having ongoing UTIs and Kidney infections --another lyme symptom that is often tied in with the yeast/fungus, etc. syndrome. Mycoplasma also seems to be inheritantly intertwined with all this fun stuff. There are alternative means to beating this stuff, and if you were to ask me all that I have done to get back some sembalence of health, well, I would have to sit here all night trying to remember everything. It's step by step and it's up to each person, I think, individually, to find out what is wrong, educate themselves as much as they can, and try out different means of healing. It can be frustrating, to say the least, but there are alot of people on here that are knowledgeable, helpful and can help in guiding you. For me, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Oil of Oregano, Meditation, Prayer, Visualization, MAP, LDM-100 have all helped tremendously regardless of what you are dealing with Lyme or Candida et. al, these all will aid you in your recovery.

Keep on plugging along and you will find your way through it.

Good luck and stay positive
:)R

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.828 sec, (1)