CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lots of symptoms, no relief...confused.

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
linenup Views: 2,978
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,772

Re: Lots of symptoms, no relief...confused.

Zalemander:

I know first hand of what you are going through. I had a chance to dowse you and for what it is worth I found a number of issues going on.. parasites, yeast, bacteria, possibly some viruses.

I beleive that the primary issue is parasites, these should fall first before the bowel ecology can be restored. If the ecology is restored the bacteria etc. should be resolved.

Lab testing is unreliable (google Dr. Leo Galland) for parasites, if the lab cannot identify the offending parasite, they either label it as vegetable matter, or report nothing. There are 100's of parasites that labs don't identify, they typically only recognize the most common. Ulcerative colitis , crohns etc. are all symptoms of a pathogenic invasion so I don't think it is pertinent.

Remember that these boogers create a hellish environment in the body, not only do the pathogens create toxins which clog up the liver, but the body is dispensing all types of immune factors to combat these... hence why all of the symptology. Chasing after symptoms will not solve the problem.

Liver Cleansing is vital.... I would suggest you refer to keywords to find proper liver cleansing. Antioxidants are absolutely necessary copios amounts. Nutrition and proper water hydration are absolutes as well.

If the problem is protozoan they must be dealt from a entirely diferent perspective than the other classifications. A prescriptive agent may be necessary for the protozoans such as flagyl. there are some Chinese and Indian (ayvedic) formulas that can successfully deal w/ protozoans. I think that Vaxa's Parasitin has anti protozoan factors.

Go the healing crow dot com they have a support forum. I think they advocate the SCD diet which may be helpful in eliminating bacterial.

I would also take a look at Jordan Rubin's info, he has some beneficial material, although he tends to be more yeast/fungus/bacterial orientated than parasitical.

Another option would be to see an immunologist or infectious disease doctor. They would be able to pinpoint offending culprits. This is where I am at. My situation is similar to yours, and self treatment is not working as good as it should. If you want to continue you are welcome to email me. I would be happy to give you further info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.830 sec, (2)