CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lots of symptoms, no relief...confused.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
zalemander Views: 3,031
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 961,556

Re: Lots of symptoms, no relief...confused.

Thank you very much to everyone answering my post. You all have given me some good insight into what may be the underlying issue.

Speedy1, excuse the lack of knowledge, but I was doing just some basic reading on lyme disease and there was a lot on how the onset was usually from a tick bite with the classic "bull's eye" bruise / bite mark forming afterward. I never remember having anyhing like this, but this isn't the only cause, right (again, apologies for the lack of research before posting)? Also, you say avoid cleansing, detox, etc. only to further say lower in your post that parasite cleansing is a must. I'm particularly interested in the humaworm program (after reading a lot about it on the askhumaworm forum) and was considering ordering it in the near future. Is there any reason, in your opinion, that I shouldn't?

Shroom, I don't experience scalp itch really, but have seen, on rare occasion, floaters in extreme bright conditions. I do find myself really squinting a lot on bright days as well. As for Antibiotics , I have had limited response. For Acne they helped to a point, and I did respond to Ciprofloaxin - it took care of my diarrhea to an extent. I was on it for nearly a year or a year and a half and have possibly developed a resistance to it since then. I've been off of it since this past May.

lineup, thanks so much. I may be emailing you more about this in the future. One thing is I currently live in Japan now, though still have access to good hospitals / doctors (and even better insurance). I will plan on going to see an infectious disease doctor (as well as another gastroenterologist) and asking them about all this in the near future, thanks. You also said refer to keywords for liver cleansing? What exactly do you mean by keywords? I tried a liver cleanse once, and I felt a different feeling in my liver area, but boy did it give me bad gas and bowels after it was over. Is there any specific cause for that? My thoughts were it was due to the raw egg...Anyhow, any thoughts about me doing a de-worming program (like humaworn) to see if I can kill off a bit of these things? Do I have anything to lose or any chance of damaging myself any more?

Here's another thing I often wonder about: I have some sort of Inflammatory bowel disease, be it ulcerative colitis or crohn's. It's not clear, nor do I have any of the common "classic" symptoms of either. Is it possible the the inflammatory bowel could just be a symptom of a possible parasitic infestation (and, wishful thinking I know, disappear if I get rid of the infestation)?

Once again, thanks for the great support everyone.
Zalemander

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.922 sec, (2)