CureZone   Log On   Join
Right side pelvic pain

Views: 2,107
Published: 14 years ago

Right side pelvic pain

For months now, I've had an odd "pain" on my right side. It's a pressure, not real pain. It's very uncomfortable! It's about midway between my ribcage and pelvic area, more on my side than anything. I have a teeny bit of queasy feeling, but nothing that noticeable-I can still eat my normal meals. The feeling is more of a heavy pressure, like someone is pushing into my side with their elbow or something. I've had my appendix and gallbladder checked-both are normal. Kidneys are fine. Had pelvic ultrasounds-those were normal. I went through a colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago-that was completely normal too. Bowels are fine-I go two or three times a day. I bought a bottle of "Para-Factors" and used it for 2 weeks, and during that time, I did not have this pressure! As soon as I stopped taking it, the pressure/pain came back! What could this be, since all tests have shown up normal? Could this be some sort of LARGE parasite or something?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)