CureZone   Log On   Join
need advice please

ashley1110 Views: 1,535
Published: 15 years ago

need advice please

Hi,

I need help on what to interpret from my 10th flush. My first 9 flushes were similar in that the bms that came the next day had some chaff, liver flukes, a handful of stones, but mostly clear. My 10th flush however had no stones, it did have liver flukes, but the bms in the morning had completely dark green fluid. Im assuming that this is bile, and i wonder why this never happened in the previous flushes. could you experienced flushers please give some insight. I started flushing to help with my dry skin problem, as well as low weight, no matter how much good fats i eat it does not seem to stick to my body. And everytime i do a Liver Flush i feel like im losing some more weight. Im assuming that this is because the fats are not being digested properly due to liver problems. I have not really seen any physical improvements yet, i can wait, but want to get some adivice if this path is correct or if iam making something worse!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)