CureZone   Log On   Join
Everyone please read this

Views: 1,584
Published: 18 years ago

Everyone please read this

I've had fecal Body Odor for 8 years with each year getting worst.In the begining I went to numerous doctors and spent 1000's of dollars on doctors,presciptions and health food items.It was not until 2 years ago that I zeroed in on the cause of my problem.Two years ago is when I started surfing Health Forums such as this one.I read numerous posts and responded to all of them until I realized that my problem was that my gall bladder and liver was full of stones.I tried different cleanses but the smell persist.I've tried the liver cleanse and successfully relieved myself of plenty of stones.The smell would go away for a couple of days and soonafter return.Here I am now reading through this forum and I realize that I need to do many cleanses instead of just one.I know you may say common sense would've told me that but after so many failed experiments over the years,I never thought twice to try that.It is so refreshing to see someone such as Crooties successfully conquering his problem.It gives me hope.I'm quite sure it gives all of us hope.Let me just say that there is no one thing that will cure all us.Some of us may be cure through liver flushes.Some may have success with the Sonic toothbrush,but whatever the case do not give up.I've been looking for solutions for 8 years and this is the best I've felt since i've started looking.Starting this week-end I'm going to do a Liver Flush once a week,but in the meantime I welcome all suggestions for the best flush I can use and I will answer questions on past experiments that I've triedWho knows it may help you.Thank God for the internet because without it we would not be able to communicate like this,all we would have are doctors opinions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)