CureZone   Log On   Join
Mirena Problems

Joanna1983 Views: 1,705
Published: 14 years ago

Mirena Problems

I am just a week shy of having my Mirena for a year. The last two weeks have been hell. I have 2 children and don't want anymore. I have had sever miagrains and my family doctor has tryed me on everything to knock them out and still have not suceeded (sp?) I have lower back pain all the time, anxiety attacks, no energy and this is not like me I am finding it extreamly hard to get up and out of bed in the mornings. I have always been an early riser so this bothers me a bit. I am having major hair loss and a sharp pain in my lower right side ( between my hip bone and pelvic bone)and I have been running a low grade temp for 3 days. I have lost 10lbs in a month and I am very concerend(sp?) with having the Mirena in. I called my doctor this morning only to leave a message and I have not heard from them since. I am wanting this thing out and my tubes tide. Does anyone have these signs with there mirena? The pain is worse than when I gave birth to my kids.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.141 sec, (1)