CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pet Wormer

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
sandover Views: 1,113
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 986,308

Re: Pet Wormer

Hi,

I'd give it a couple of weeks start to finish. (RG posted earlier saying that he was having problems with the site/posts, so he may not have seen yours yet.)

I think it took a couple of weeks from placing a phone order to receiving my HW orders. Certainly not as fast as a lot of stuff I order, but I try to keep in mind that a) all of the HW stuff is made fresh and has to be capped, counted out and bagged, after the order, whereas other stuff I get elsewhere like a bottle of supplements or iodine just has to be packed and shipped; and, b) most important, this is a very small, family-operated business in which a close family member was recently very ill, so they are probably a little backed up.

I hope this does not sound like I am jumping you -- just offering my experience and knowledge with HW and with what has happened specifically most recently. I am chronically impatient and what calmed me in this instance was remembering that my parasites, unfortunately, are not going anywhere!

It'll get there, and I hope your pet does not have worms because mine did, and it provided for some of the most revolting moments of my whole life (and I have been around the block a few times!). Think live spaghetti...

Good luck!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)