CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where?

phxvalleygirl Views: 4,223
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 987,208

Re: Where?

Of course, I think of places also.  But I have made my plans, but have to walk it out and wait for His timing and direction.   Generally-speaking, I would stay away from ocean beaches, look for places with water, good growing conditions, away from nuke targets, etc.  But, we might be just fine in a certain place...you never know! 

IN HIS WILL IS OUR PEACE!  

"God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind." 

Fear comes from the enemy or from guilt because we've missed the mark or trangressed His laws/commands.  If we have sinned, we have an advocate.  We can ask for forgiveness, turn from those ways, and start afresh.  I John 1:9 says, "if we confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Even sickness comes from violation of His laws, or something our ancestors may have done.  That can be cleansed and healed as well.  

I love this verse:

"In Him we live and move and have our being."

That's the only place to have peace, health, prosperity and LIFE.  It's the Secret Place of the Most High! 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.297 sec, (1)