CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where?

Larryb Views: 4,238
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 986,962

Re: Where?

The OP asked a pretty straightforward question and got a lot of metaphysical answers. How typically curezone.

I've been asking myself the same question and it's something we all should consider. Canada is currently better than the US, but won't be for long. Same goes with Europe, though it could take longer in their case. Forget about the 3rd world too.

Personally I like the idea of Australia and even more, New Zealand. Australia is very pro-Bush etc, but there are limits to how far they can go with that given how close they are to China and especially Indonesia. They're right in the Asian corridor and when push come shove, their best interest will be a kind of delicate neutrality. I like New Zealand because it is even less important than Australia, not very populated, and has a history of independance. Plus it's a modern country.

I remember playing Risk in my college days, and Australia was always the country to get because geographically it was the least challanged or in anyone's way. I think the same will hold true in real life. Just my thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)