CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it kidney cleansing die off

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Azurite Views: 2,427
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 987,711

Re: Is it kidney cleansing die off

Hi Wendy-

I take two garlic products one is by Phytopharmica called Garlitrin and the other product is Allicidin by Premier Research Labs. They have a strong garlic affect without the odor. I was muscle tested for them by product and dosage. As for the fresh garlic I cannot say but it certainly may work as well. I take large doses of the garlic products so one or two cloves of garlic per day may not be enough.

I do not think that garlic will kill all infections expecially certain types of nanobacteria that can be found in the urinary tract area and also one's that migrate from vaccinations sites so for that the hyssop is the way to go. As for the kefir I think it helps to support the flora in the colon but may not be enough to get at infections themselves.

To break down older and thicker biofilms I use the hcl detox protocol recommended by PRLabs. It also will remethylate cells thus creating more cell energy to bring in nutrients and kick out the toxins.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)