CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where?

phxvalleygirl Views: 4,354
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 987,791

Re: Where?

Hey there - good morning!

Did you perchance read beenthere30's post on the RAPTURE "THEORY"..... I believe there is STRONG evidence that there is no pre-tribulation rapture, and maybe no mid-trib rapture. Go back on this thread on the other branch of it and read it.

Now, regarding the other things that you are afraid of, Yahshua (Jesus) said not to be afraid, that he will be with us until the end of the age.

The most important thing is to STUDY to understand what is happening and WHY. I recommend highly a book by Dr. Stephen Jones called "The Struggle for the Birthright ". The author has graciously made it available online...and also in downloadable PDF format -- for FREE!

Here's the link: http://www.gods-kingdom.org/Birthright/Default.htm

It explains a lot about who these Zionist Jews are and why are the globalist elite doing this. You will also see that they are trying to steal the birthright, but that God has a plan and has already said that He will tear down what they have built and usurped.

You need to begin to come to an awareness of who you are (scripture defines this) and then you will begin to have a measure of peace. I have noticed from my own life and seeing others, that we don't readily forgive because we feel small and we feel impotent....that someone else has had power over our lives for evil and there is no justice forthcoming. We see God as not taking care of the problem also. I and many others have had to "forgive God" for SEEMINGLY not coming through. It's not that He needs forgiving, and it's not that He has been remiss. We just need to do it for ourselves. Once you release the person(s) you are in unforgiveness against, you will likewise be released from your own torment. (There is a parable of Jesus on point in this regard.)

The best thing that I could suggest is to just begin to pray for concrete solutions to your problems and fears. That's what I am doing---because I don't know exactly how I will live yet 'outside the system'. Consider yourself ahead of the pack because YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING!

It really helps me to read scripture and other books that He has brought to me that show me the BIG PICTURE and LARGE THEMES of scripture that extend from cover to cover.

Do you know the connection between Esau, Amalek, Agag, Haman, King Herod, Julius Streicher and the Nazi's??? It ties completely in with the book of Esther and Purim!

Do you know the difference between Israel and Judah......and the Jews?

Do you know who is the true Israel in the world?

Do you know who has infiltrated the Jews since before the time of Christ?

etc.etc.

These are important things to know with regard to the end times scenario -- and you won't get this info in most "churches'.

Perfect love casts out fear! You need to have confidence in His perfect love toward you, and His faithfulness throughout the millennia! This stuff won't just come to you, you have to ask, seek, and knock for the doors to be opened. You have to roll up your sleeves - but the reward is UNBELIEVABLE! It will pay dividends in emotional security and JOY that cannot be shaken.

Why don't you get your Bible out and download that book (or view online) and begin an adventure. I promise you, it will pay off. I can later give you other amazing books to read...it will make this make more sense and allow you to see that what Jeremiah 50-51 says is true about these wicked men/women of the Babylonian Brotherhood:

"The least of the flock shall draw them out."

You don't have to be STRONG in your own strength....their strength will depart from them. You just need to be in obedience to His commands, and in His will, and He will keep you safe and hidden in Him. Revelation says...."The earth helped the woman" (the bride of Christ). Even though the dragon is wroth with the woman, the earth will help us. BTW....all wealth comes from the earth. Think about it!

Just be in peace and do your homework. Be productive and self-reliant to the best of your ability each day, and let that increase day by day--with His help. Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.609 sec, (3)