CureZone   Log On   Join
Just grew my best batch ever!

softballgal Views: 2,119
Published: 16 years ago

Just grew my best batch ever!

The last batch of WG I grew was noticably thicker longer, greener and juicier than any before -- with little mold. Here's what I did differently:

I soaked the WG seeds in a mix of energized water, a tablespoon of molasses and 6 or more drops of lemon juice for 8 hours. That's it! Then I rinsed and sprouted the seeds for about 2 days. They were ready to plant after just 2 days! This part used to take 4 days. I planted the WG per the normal instructions found on this site for growing WG. Once the grass sprouted, I set the tray in partial sun outside. I watered the grass with water that had half a dropper full of oragno oil to a gallon of water. Within 4 days, the growth was lush and thick. I was amazed at the difference. The grass was standing straight up at least 8-9 inches in the 1 inch trays. Beautiful. The juice is a deep, deep green and very sweet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)