CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Burning sensation in stomach when empty-candida? by UserX ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   10/19/2007 11:40:53 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   15,196
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1024664

I was eating rye bread but found I'm allergic to it so now I bake my own bread. We've recently been discussing it in here and a few of us put up our bread recipes. If you'd like mine just say so.

Avacado's are alright but coffees absolutely out! I haven't drank any for over a year and really love herbal teas now. I drink detox ones of late.

I too get cold and am wrapped in my hoodies when people are walking around in t-shirts!

I'm taking a course of Humaworm capsules and it's extremely effective. I've seen several types of worms in the toilet, along with candida and mucoid plaque. Not sure if the mucus is down to other things I've been doing, but anyway Humaworm's the buisness for parasite cleansing and candida annihalating. Humaworm has a forum in curezone; I seem to be telling people that a lot lately! :) (It's inexpensive and that's a must for me seeing as I'm in debt through self-treating all this.)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1024664