CureZone   Log On   Join

mirena out & tubes clamped by joanna1983 ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   11/6/2007 10:00:54 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,095
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1037296

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

i just wanted to follow up with those that i have meet on here. on oct 22,2007 i had my tubes tied. they left the mirena in just as a percaution (backup) and told me to come back in 2 weeks to have it removed. so today i had the mirena removed. i had some discomfort as it was being removed and some light cramping for about an hour after. however i am happy to report that after a year of nightly miagrains i am miagrain and pain free tonight and loving it. i was actually able to read a book to my 4 year old son tonight without rushing to the end because of a miagrain.

if you don't feel right or your body feel diffrent have the mirena taken out. just because your doctor says that what you are feeling has nothing to do with the mirena, they are wrong. you know your body better than any phd doctor who atteneded harvard!!!! listen to what your body is telling you. some people are lucky and never have problems, then there are those (everyone on here) that have slight to major problems. all i can say is i am so glad that i had my tubes burnt clipped and clamped and the mirena out!!!!

good luck to all those who are having problems and i wish you all the best. i know the pain you are all suffering and i would never put that on my worst enemy. for those who don't know what i went threw look at my past posts. if you are having any of the same symptoms as i had you need to have the mirena removed now.
you all are in my prarys. god bless.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1037296