CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: --sweating feet & Potassium-- by askingandknocking ..... Ask Moreless: pH Balance

Date:   12/13/2007 12:19:58 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,409
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1061717

Hi Moreless,
I live in southern california,very mild climate. Right now it is winter here, with highs between 60-75 and lows between 40-60. But this a big change compared to our hot summers.

I Usually wake up to go to the bathroom around 5.00 and at this time I drink about 10-16 onces of water,go back to bed till around 6.30-7.00. when I get up this time I check both P/hs. then brush my teeth,oil- pull while i am in the shower,rinse mouth out with salt water,then rinse my mouth out with h202, brush my teeth, drink another 8-14 onces of water, take my acid/bifidus.Shave, comb,dressand then go downstairs for breakfast. Breakfast starts off with one apple followed by,2 little red potatoes,onions, garilc and 2eggs all scrambled together using olive oil.

.Directly after my last bite of breakfast I take a large pinch of epsom salt in an once or 2 of water and then a teaspoon of flax oil.

I usually drink some water about an hour after breakfast and then my first A-Drink about an hour after that. Lunch comes about an hour or 2 after that. For Lunch3-4 times aweek I have a 6 once can of wild alaskan salmon along with 3 large carrots with a small amount of dressing followed by a large pinch of epsom salt and agulp of lecithin straight from the bottle.1-2 aweek I have vegatable soup 2 bowls followed by the E-salt and lecithi.the other days of the week I have Whatever my family is eating which is generally tacos, speghetti or whatever followed by the E-salt and lecithin.
Midday, is usually just some water,but if I feel hungry I may have some sunflower seeds or anotherA-drink.
The last meal of the day is usually eaten around 5:00-6:00 and generally consists of salads or fried veggies like; broccoli,onions,carrots, snap peas and the like.Other times but not very often it is S.A.D. meal shared with family or friends, but not very often.Also I make sure it is eaten 4-6 hours before bedtime,these meals are also followed by E-salt and a chug of lecithin. If I had a large lunch I usully skip dinner and have an A-drink in the evening.
Then I usually drink a little water between dinner and bed.That is basically my diet,and being I am the only one in my family or circle of friends on this protocol, there are some times when I slip -up or would like to share a meal of theirs with them because it is good and seems to make them happy.
I Take a daily brisk walk for 40-1hr. and take a detox bath 1-3 times a week.
Also I eat oranges sometimes. And drink 100% frozen juice concentrate of either orange, raspberry or grape juice

Any comments, or concerns would be well taken.

Thanks aak.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1061717