CureZone   Log On   Join

Thanks! :) by Roooth ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   1/9/2008 11:46:10 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,963
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1081942

Heya,

Your original response was interesting to me. I question a lot of things you said (in a curious, not judgemental way) and I think if we sat down it would be a very interesting discussion. :-) I'm not yet sure which points I would disagree with and which ones we might explore and actually see eye to eye on. I'm glad your feathers don't get all tussied up by differences of opinion. 8-)

And maybe I misinterpreted your stance somewhat from the subject line? You seem willing to discuss...

The other poster, however, (the on with just numbers) agrees w/you that these things cause moral degredation (and there are some valid ways to argue that point), however is taking on more of an emotional/ angry/ closeminded stance from the looks of it. His/her discussion on this thread gets nasty sometimes. You just examined, which makes us similar mind, at least in communication style if not in specifics, lol.

~Rooooooooooooooooooooooth

On a completely random note, last night I went to an event and spelled my name on my name tag the way I do online. People kept asking me if that's how my name was really spelled and I think most of them were not joking! lol

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1081942