CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Why would be un-activated MMS not recommended for pets? by jana ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   1/13/2008 4:38:16 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,617
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1085062


I have read somewhere, and for the life of me, cannot find the link, that you are NOT supposed to give the UNACTIVATED Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to the pets.

We have three cats, and getting them to ingest the activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is sometimes quite a trick. It would be LOT easier to give them just the sodium chlorite, and let the stomach acid do the activation.

Would anyone have any idea WHY it would not be safe or advisable to use the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement that is NOT activated for pets, if it seems to be OK for humans?

Thanks for any advice.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1085062