CureZone   Log On   Join

O/T...To Boondoc - a question by jana ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   1/23/2008 6:00:32 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,748
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1093404

Dear boondoc, if I may impose on you, I would be interested in hearing your opinion on this matter...

Last couple of months my periods started speeding up, and started happening every two to three weeks. I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for about two months, but do not believe that there is connection between the two, as I experienced the same thing about a year ago.

I have a wonderful chiropractor whom I use as my general practicioner (I have not been "doing" medical doctors for at least last 15 or so years).
The chiro is great and has been treating me for pretty much anything during last several years.
The last time my periods started "quickening", which was just about a year or so ago, he took care of it in just one visit and I was back to "normal", whatever that is :-)
(he uses mostly applied kinesiology, but also lot of other, mostly energy based, modalities).

I already went to see him again, but it is too early to tell, if the problem was addressed just as successfully this time... so I was just wondering, what exactly is going on, and have you seen that happen in your practice? I mean, most of the ladies around my age (I am in my 40's) are actually slowing down and stopping, so what would make me go the opposite direction? (does it maybe mean that I am youthing? :-)

Anyway, I am not alarmed and do not consider it a huge deal, just would be interested in hearing your opinion. Hope I am not taking advantage of your generous and good nature, and thanks for any feedback.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1093404