CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: feeling terrible by meat27 ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   1/31/2008 9:54:12 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,588
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1099763

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Yes, Aussiegirl It is so weird how I can feel pretty good for several days and then it gets really bad. The weakness, joint pain and all. I try to pay attention to see if it is particularly around the the time of ovulation or my period but I havent been able to tell yet. How many months post removal are you? My biggest concern right now is the swelling in my left leg in my thigh. I also am having weakness on my left side, Leg and Arm. I struggle day by day with terrible thoughts that im dying. It is really hard to live like this. I hope it gives you comfort to know that someone else is struggling with same thing as you. Im on the other side of the world but feeling like you are. It doesn't help that the weather has been so gloomy here lately. We have tons of snow and it just keeps coming. Im ready for some sunshine. I try to take comfort in the other woman on this sight that used to write posts and now they dont. They must be feeling better. Take care Aussiegirl and do something nice for yourself. Big Hugs

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1099763