CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Respiratory or Heart Monitoring Device by White Tiger ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   2/14/2008 3:33:30 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,088
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1110892

Hi drhiii,

Oxycodone and OxyContin is the same stuff with a different name, and are highly addictive. There are stronger forms of this drug under the name of Hydrocodone and Vicodin. The strength of Oxycodone can be boosted by adding 200mg to 700mg Tylenol to 5mg or 7.5mg Oxycodone, by doing this, you end up with Hydrocodone or Vicodin, All highly addictive.

The street name for Oxycodone is "Hillbilly Heroin", and street value of it for the drug users is $10 and up.

A 10 mg dose of orally administered oxycodone is equivalent to a 10 mg dose of subcutaneously administered morphine.

Some patients are so addicted to the drug that they resort to crushing it into a powder and snorting it to get faster and even more powerful kick from it, because the addiction causes people to feel like they need more and more.

When one doctor refuses to prescribe any more, they go to another doctor for pain or even the emergency room.

The most serious risk associated with Oxycodone is respiratory depression, and it could cause severe respiratory Depression that can lead to death.
And of course along with the other side effects, including constipation, nausea,
sedation, dizziness, vomiting, headache, dry mouth, sweating, and weakness.

Louisiana, Maine, Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee have enacted legislation to deal with this issue. California, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, and Washington have established prescription monitoring programs for OxyContin use.

I am not saying this is the case with you, but it is something to be concerned about.

The term epidural is often short for epidural anesthesia, a form of regional anesthesia involving injection of drugs through a catheter placed into the epidural space. The injection can cause both a loss of sensation (anaesthesia) and a loss of pain (analgesia), by blocking the transmission of signals through nerves in or near the spinal cord.

the effects of an epidural may be prolonged for several days, mine took a little over two weeks.

What went wrong with her epidural? Was it a tear in the spinal cord tissue?

It helps to drink plenty of tea after an epidural, the caffeine helps a lot.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1110892