CureZone   Log On   Join

I s it a bacteria or Herxheimer reaction? by CFSMary ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/20/2008 9:32:28 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   382
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1116130

Monday was my last day on a holiday in Mexico and I got up with the runs and later some nausea. I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for the last 2 months every day, now at 6 drops/day plus 2-4 drops in the later part of the day. Sometimes activated with lime juice and this last week activated with vinegar. At first I was sure that it was the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement giving me the diarrhea but now I don't know anymore, I think I may have caught a bacteria.
I have also been getting some massage of the trigger points in my body (from The Trigger Point therapy workbook)and I'm wondering if I'm just detoxing because of that too. On top of it I have been taking MSM for sore muscles and inflamation and if I remember well it also detoxifies.
Today I have a little bit of sorness in the lymph nodes and my nose is a bit stuffy. This morning I tried to start taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement again -6 drops- and I vomited most of it for the first time in those 2 months. I thought that it may help getting rid of whatever is making me sick. I have had the runs-diarrhea reactions many times but now I am confused.
I just read a few post now, and I have to say you guys are brilliant!

a

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1116130