CureZone   Log On   Join

The most important question we should be ready to answer. by krupaclassy ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   3/10/2008 10:20:51 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,626
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1130102

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Our collective problem is this:

Most are raised up as Christians, or other faiths little by little, over much time, and now that we are in a position to lead others, at whatever level they are at now, can we speed up this process of conversion?

My reason for this probe is the time crunch we all find ourselves in. We might have 1/2 hour with someone at a coffee house, but in the grocery store or the bus stop we may only have a window of five minutes. What is our message? How can we enlarge the family of God. The other reason for this effort is the legal challenges we face from each government level, covering this earth, that can place those that don't tow their line in jail.

I know that there are at least ten places in each gospel that Jesus spends days teaching and healing the multitudes, (how many of us have that amount of time?) but in most instances of His encounters with the individuals in Scripture, the time covered is very short. The woman at the well in John Ch. 4 is less than two minutes. She then called everyone in the town to hear Him, and He spent days with them.

Our first quick encounter with any individual may be the only Gospel these folks ever have.

So here goes: How would you introduce Jesus and the Gospel of salvation in less than 5 minutes.

Some may ask why such a time constraint on such a life and eternal changing meeting, but look at it this way, you don't know who this chance encounter knows, you don't have the time or opportunity to meet all those this chance encounter will meet in their lifetimes. They might become the next Billy Graham, Mohammad, Moses or Saul(Paul the evangelist Apostle). Salvation is a gift that we have been given freely, simply by acceptance. This effort is to help each of us to learn how to give this gift freely to others.

Ray

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1130102