CureZone   Log On   Join

So WHY are YOU pointing out nothing but faults on this poster????? by #50143 ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   3/14/2008 7:11:26 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,206
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1132299

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have been following this thread with only a modicum of interest at first, until I just feel like I can't stand it anyome and need to jump in.

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING but point out the faults of this other poster, accuse her (I assume IT IS a her) of all sorts of mean things which I don't think anyone else reads into her posts, and generally do to her ten times worse than anything she has expressed or done to you or anyone else.

From what I read here, this person has given her own interpretation of a scripture verse, and has not once made any personal slams at you, but all you have done is make all sorts of repeated VICIOUS personal attacks upon her, all the while taking some sort of ILLUSORY higher ground for yourself. You talk of love and a God of love, but you yourself seem like you were >>>bitten by a rabid dog<<
If christianity is ridden with hypocrites and mean spirited people, as you seem to imply, then reading you certainly doesn't offer anyone any better alternatives.

Check out your own motivations, dude.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1132299