CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush. by Erasmus ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   4/6/2008 7:48:56 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   25,471
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1148370

Hi Telman,

I'm looking for some advice on how to manage my low-grade but persistent right side pain. My last liver purge was 2/22/08 and I want to wait for two months until the next one as less time yields very little. I just finished a parasite cleanse and now I'm finishing a pair of supplements that include turmeric in the pill and gold coin grass in the liquid. I went to visit a surgeon since we last corresponded. He was a nice fellow. If I ever do surgery, he will be the guy. But what to do now? The right side pain is present on raising in the morning. It builds to lunch time then subsides after lunch, the comes back in the late pm. It subsides again after dinner and is less of a problem in the evening. This pattern is opposite that of the normal gall stone pattern. I get some relieve from eating. Things seem to open up. I also get relief from a 1/4 teaspoon of Epsom Salts . Which I just swallow whole. What have you come across in your reading that might help calm-down my gallbladder? Also I am at a lower weight then normal, 153 lbs. I have not yet gained back the 3 pounds I lost doing my last liver purge. I poop at least once a day. Not loose but not real hard either. I wonder if I'm not absorbing the nutrients from the food. The color is dark brown which I take to mean there is bile entering the system.

My chiropractor says, my gallbladder in enlarged and this is pushing on the nerves. That seems reasonable. He suggests enzyme supplements to take some of the workload off the gall bladder. That is easy to try but it isn't consistent with my understanding of the gallbladder as a storage organ, which can pump. I get temporary relief from a purge but only because the MgSO4 opens everything up for awhile. Then it closes back down and maybe even harder.

You have responded to my before. When you have time, please respond again. I would really like some support in terms of information and a suggestion. What do you do food-wise on a typical day? Can you give a list to me of what you eat or particularly avoid, what supplements or teas you take and what do you do when you have a gallbladder area problem? Do you see yourself even fully stopping purges? Do you see yourself always at risk for Gallstones because of a cranky biliary system? I don't know if mine has ever worked at 100%. But now it is stressed. I don't know if it is stressed more by doing purges and taking supplements or by not doing them. I'm testing that now by taking the stuff mentioned above. After that I'm going to rest for a few weeks an try to manage the pain with MgSO4 or aspirin or something. I do know that sour foods or the spice Turmeric seem to especially crack down on my gallbladder. Is that why you take turmeric as part of you purge protocol so as to get the extra squeeze from it. I would like to hear your thoughts on turmeric. How you use it, when and why. Is turmeric a special topic of discussion on these web pages?

Please respond. Not necessarily quickly but completely even if in more than one sitting. I apologize for the inconvenience to ask for so much of your time but I'm self-focused right now and I think you have some experience in these areas.

Bye for now,

George

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1148370