CureZone   Log On   Join

Not dumb, but old school. by HarmonicCharge ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   4/20/2008 5:33:39 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,032
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1157552

In chemistry and other college classes, the train of thought still remains: Iodine is poison, and be careful with dosage etc. etc. It is what is currently mainstream in education. Smart people can have different or choose different viewpoints. Too bad it is not the common train of thought. That's why I say, with my Kaiser monthly insurance rate, they should offer Alternative Medicine doctors. I would rather see an alt. doc than the conventional doc any day.

I have some family members that go with the conventional school of thought, I don't even mention liver flushes, Iodine supplementation, and other too-far-out-for-them things. I do lightly touch on parasite cleansing, and other protocols, but I have to be gentle with the old schoolers. I am waiting for the skin disorder I have "whith no known cure" to clear up, then they will be blasted with all the alternative healing practices I have done to heal myself. I currently think maybe the problem arose from heavy-metal toxication (is that a word?) so time will tell with the Iodine supplementing.

It is VERY frustrating not being able to discuss and recieve guidance from doctors, chemists, scientists, that do not follow the approach presented on Curezone.

It is almost as if the only people I can confide in or talk about it with are here online. But that is not a bad thing!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1157552