CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: where do you live? n/m by Bythc ..... Chemtrails Debate Forum

Date:   7/8/2008 10:19:41 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,216
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1210453

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I noticed the food thing as well, havn't wanted to pig out like that in a while. I upped my iodine, took extra ascorbic acid and did the food grade H202 internally. The ACV is great, really helps with mucus. The H202(it has to be food grade)can be added to vaporizer and will help with sinus and lung issues. Also you can boil s water, in a big pot, put a handful of hops in the pot, remove from stove, put a towel over your head and around the pot, breath the steam. It stinks, but it is an Antibiotic that will do a number on what is in your lungs. Taking cayenne is very important, with people dropping of heart attacks around you should be taking the cayenne. Use a nette pot.

Morgellons was terrible. How I got over it is a very long story. It's taken growing my own food, gallons of CS, lots of iodine, MSM, ascorbic acid, ACV, kidney cleanse, liver cleanse, parasite cleanse,nette pot, many herbs, many supplements, prayer, hydro therapy, H202, ozone, yoga, reflexology, curezone, oil, coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, and the list goes on.

Be sure you are well hydrated and oil your skin, a good oil barrier on the skin seems to keep the stuff out. Dry skin just sucks it in. Use a nette pot a couple of times a day, spray your skin with H202 before you bathe. Get an ozonator.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1210453