CureZone   Log On   Join

Liver flush/parasites/Humaworm question by gulfgirl ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   7/30/2008 9:31:34 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   702
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1226754

I've been having liver issues for quite a while which I believe are related to estrogen dominance. I took Antibiotics for a respiratory infection in late March and since then, my liver has been even worse than usual. Whenever I take anything other than liver purging herbs, like Chinese bitters, I get constipated and have liver pain.

I did my first successful flush with stones over the weekend. I had done one last year and passed nothing but green mucus. I think the Chinese bitters helped. I also passed the "tomato skin" flukes. I've seen them after a coffee enema and a commercial parasite cleanse as well so I decided I ought to get rid of those and placed an order for Humaworm today. I'm a little concerned that the herbs could cause problems for my stagnant liver, although I'm hoping the flush and bitters have cleared it enough to tolerate them. Has anyone else had a problem with the herbs? I figure I'll do that one month program and then another Liver Flush to try to eliminate the parasites. I really don't want to have to do the Liver Flushes frequently as it makes for a very unpleasant weekend!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1226754