CureZone   Log On   Join

IS ANYONE on this FORUM? by gracey ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   12/8/2003 12:53:05 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,205
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=122990

Hi,
I am greatly interested in urine therapy. As I have been researching it, its seems very safe. Urine being very sterile and the therapy has shown effective for centuries. It is still heavily researched in Germany and prescribed in India. Aside from healing crises it seems easy to stick with. I have decided to get the book Golden Fountain, from Amazon.com. It had an extensive index and table of contents.
Anyone that has suffered idiopathic unknown caused diseases or autoimmune diseases may consider UT. It may sound very disgusting at first, but the more i read about it, the more I understand it and it sounds OK. Of course, who knows what I will say when i actually do try it.
I guess people don't write on this forum as much as the others because its not a very popular subject. If anyone wants to email me about it or has any tips about urine enemas or oral use of urine, please don't hesitate. i am not embarrassed about it, I am excited to clear my skin problems and other issues. Thanks to everyone who has posted here, or contacted me about UT. Good luck all!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=122990