CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: food questions by knows ..... Ask Dr. Sutter

Date:   8/20/2008 4:03:10 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,113
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1241660

I don't buy it. Don't buy the total vegetarian thing either. Look at the animal kingdom. Everything from true vegetarians to pure meat eaters and everything in between.

Raw meats??? Nope, don't do it unless you have the stomach acid of a lion. Same-same with fish.

Even the vegetables are suspect. Not only with the GE and all the chemicals they spray them with but the parasites that live on them also.

Look, if you live in the tropics fine, eat all that fruit and vegetation. Pick it right out of the jungle. But take a look at the people that live in the tropics for generations. On average they're significantly shorter than the rest of the worlds peoples. Why??? Might have something to do with the parasites on the vegetation. Don't know, just guessing.

Two rules: 1. Find out about all the poisons and avoid them and 2. Eat what makes you feel stronger and gives you more endurance the next day. Also what allows you to sleep well.

Mix and match, vegan, vegetarian, high protein, whatever. Everyones a bit different.

When recovering from serious illness it's a bit different. During the cleaning phase you need the fruits and veggies. During the rebuilding phase you'll need the proteins. And through all of it, healthy or not, drink the distilled water and take your daily oils.

Doc

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1241660