CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Day 3 of fast-few questions!! by 789superman ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   4/11/2006 8:35:38 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,005
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=125013

Hi and congrats on your fast.

I just ended my 7 day fast. It was not intended to be a 7 day fast.
As I stated earlier I was in the middle of a complicated and scary diagnosis.
The hammer just came down yesterday, and they said it was Lymphoma. Felt like the floor dropped from under me.

I was more determined than ever to see the fast through until 30 days. They say you can cure ANYTHING with a 30 day Urine Fast. But today I saw my internist (of course I would never explain what I was doing to the Doctors) and he was very concerned about the recent news. He set me up for a CT scan on Monday, and for that I have to drink a Barium (spelling?) mixure. THere is no way I want to re-absorb that kind of chemicals, so I decided to end this fast and eat healthy until at least a few days after the CT scan. Then I will start the 30 day like a warrior.

THe 30 days scares me. 7 days was hard for me. But I BELIEVE in this therapy over more than the options the Doctors would convince me of. I hope to muster the strength and do this. Yesterday was such a hard day for me. But then a friend of mine I was talking to (who is also very spiritual) said something that really sunk in well with me. She told me that though I don't know the reasons why, none of us ever do, I am on the path I am supposed to be on. For whatever reason...be it my choise, Gods choice, or the Universe, I am on this path for a specific reason. How can anything from God be bad?

Now, I have made up my mind, and I hope I'm right about it. I am on this path to heal. To overcome and offer hope to others. I may be wrong, but at this point I don't believe it.

Oh, and one more thing I don't believe: the results I got. I'm going in tomorrow to see a different doctor and get more biopsys and results. They may say the same thing. But I don't believe they will.

I will keep you posted.

And I thank all of you couragous people for looking inward for answers before looking outward. It serves and an inspiration to me.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=125013