CureZone   Log On   Join

MH will have his own radio website in the future. by prayervoice ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   10/21/2008 4:42:23 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,269
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1281823

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Congratulations MH on your recent retirement from working with the radio man. It is 100% understandable that you only want to be associated with websites that carry content that is of the same high caliber as your own. And so it should be.

You are the greatest living example in the entire world of the statement "let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." The laws of nature are a guide and a gift from our Creator. How closely we live to these laws will determine what kind of a trip through this phase of existence, the human temple of the soul will have to bare. It can be filled with pain and anguish if we seek the pleasures of sin, or it can be simply wondrous, alive, and full of spiritual bounty if we do our best to align ourselves with the laws of nature, beginning with Genesis 1:29.

That one bible quote is Divine Truth. The answer to the question of eternal youth. Truth is oneness and oneness is truth. It does not admit to any duplicity. Nature operates as one of the laws of God. It is eternal in the past and eternal in the future as per His bidding. It will never change. There are however social laws of God that can change according to the circumstances of mankind when a new messenger of God comes. But spiritual laws, like the 10 commandments and the laws of nature are eternal and will last as long as God lasts.

Friends, MH is the greatest exponent of One Cure Cures All. There is no one to rival him. And in actual fact he is living proof that God uses us as He sees fit. He is a humble (former) factory worker living in the backwoods of redneck Ohio. He is self taught and of far more value than all the men and women who have ever dawned a white coat to become a legalized drug pusher.

For your information I do not take even a single word from MH for granted. I read what he writes ( after his extensive independent investigation) and then I absorb his words. Fondle them in my mind and in my heart. Those which I can understand I readily accept because the light of truth goes on for me. I thank God every day for MH. I hope one day to spend a little time with him. I will be silent and listen as he answers my questions.
Repeat... for those who missed it below because it is too far down.

The truth that utters forth from the mouth of MH is only audible to those who are close to God. What he shares with you is a gift from God. To the rest it is as if a veil prevents them from seeing and accepting the truth.

That MH has retired from involvement with the radio man was clear to me even before he ever went on to do his first program. I saw the site. I understood its purpose, but like MH, was willing to see what kind of treatment the radio man would give him.

I started listening to the first show, and the very first time I recognized that the radio man was cutting him short, I quit listening and have never been back. This is because I know that MH had more to say, and partial answers do not fill the bill for MH. Thank God.

Keep up the good work MH. The day is coming when you will have a radio website that will do you justice. I am working as fast as I can to set it up in my spare time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1281823