CureZone   Log On   Join

worried; intense bowel pain and crawling under skin by nina83 ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   10/27/2008 7:38:44 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,805
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1286244

Thank you for your response. At least the constipation is gone, although besides some egg like substances I do not see anything interesting in my stool.
Itching and skin rash continues.Sometimes the bowel pain is so intense. I have the idea that I have a tapeworm, biting me, is that possible? I also have this feeling of small things walking under my skin; under my feet, my legs, and today also on my head. IEKS what is that? Should I go to the hospital or something? This is really freaking me out.What the .. is wrong with me. I am also a bit afraid that this cleansing is too much for my system. Aren't the released toxins dangerous? In a recent test my liver appeared damaged already, I am afraid it won't be able to handle this.

I was thinking, is it possible that my 'seizures' have something to do with parasites too? I always thought it were allergies. I had it with rice and dairy and minth and stopped eating those. But maybe these are things that parasite don't like, causing the seizures? What do you think?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1286244