CureZone   Log On   Join

You don't need help. You just need to stick with your decision. by Ladylove ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   10/29/2008 2:41:21 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,475
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1287836

Dear Wheelicreep, (Insert the greeting & name of your choice)

I've been very busy too. I'm taking a break right now from everything that we would have to talk about. I'll be out of contact from now on.

Have the day you deserve,

Me :)

..That ought to work just fine. Then block him from your phone. AND block him from your email.

You're still trying to be polite.

I am repeating myself here: he is not entitled to your politeness. You are not obligated to explain yourself to him, and any attempt to do so would be unwise. If you do, he will know that he's got a real live one on the line.

This was a tentative contact to see if you are still willing to communicate with him.

You are dealing with a continuation of the same manipulation that he tried to pull on you before, which will sound something like the following:

"What??!!! ME?? I'm totally harmless! I'm in a wheelchair, you should (the covert message) feel sorry for me! You are very mistaken, and your concerns are unfounded- Tell me what it is that you're feeling so we can clear it up..blah blah blah whine whine."

It is sounding to me as if you had previously decided to "go for" him if things worked out in the face-to-face, but then his (extremely) tacky conduct dissuaded you. Is that what happened? If so, better grab yourself by the collar and get in front of a mirror and give yourself a good talking to.. And read the thread below again.

Otherwise, you're setting yourself up for whatever kind of bad experience it will take for you to know that this creep is a bad idea...

No one can do this for you. You're going to have to do it yourself.

Be safe,

Ladylove

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1287836