CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: High dose Albenzadole Therapy-shroom and darius by #106151 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   11/10/2008 12:28:45 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,698
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1296786

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

This morning I woke up with a slight headache located in the back of my scalp, dizziness and slight equilibrium issues. It is almost certainly related to the albenz and parasites. It went away after a solid dose of caffeine. I just got my fast food fat burger and grapefruit juice to take my first dose. When I am through all 10 days of Albenz I will be considering the high dose therapy if I am not completely cured of the scalp parasites.

My scalp feels more and more clear each day - my diet is improving and I think I am gaining some weight back (6'2 163lbs at the doc a few days ago). My eyesight seems to be all around better (clarity) and the intermittent blurring occurs in a period of time only after I take the dose and I notice it more after the night dose because of the darkness and lights. Emotions are noticeably improved as well - malaise feeling is abating. Brain fog is less and less as well. Although the worst of that resolved after I got the Candida under control a week or so ago.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1296786