CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Dutchmom how are you? by dutchmom ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   11/10/2008 4:32:56 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,334
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1296957

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

My test results came back with low vitamin D, cortisol and seratonin levels and extremely low progesterone levels. My naturopath sells a line of supplements called Metagenics. I'm taking a pre-natal multi-vitamin, a vitamin D supplement, Kavinace (helps anxiety), Travacor (helps energy level) and Adrecor (adrenal gland support). I use a bio-identical progesterone cream (mixed at an apothecary) once a day from day 12 of my cycle until my period starts. I just started this a month ago and haven't noticed any difference with it yet. I've heard it takes a few months of using it for results. I started the supplements about 2 months ago and noticed a difference in my anxiety level right away. I definitely feel more calm and in control and more myself. I have a lot of questions for my naturopath since I started the cream. I'm not sure if it will "fix" my cycles or if it will just provide that progesterone that I'm lacking when I need it during my cycle. I feel like if I could get my cycles back to normal, then everything else would fall back into place. I'll keep you all posted as I go through this process.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1296957